TOPIC: ABOUT ME

     Hey everyone! My name is Shawnee, and I am an accounting major! I know that probably doesn't sound super thrilling, but something about balancing ledgers just excites me! I am taking this course as it is required for my degree, but I am honestly looking forward to learning how to market myself better in this ever-growing world of technology and social media. I think half of the work is how the world perceives you, whether that be employers or otherwise. 

    Outside of schoolwork, I enjoy playing a variety of video games, socializing with friends, and cuddling up with my three cats and husband to watch horror movies (at least when it's not dark out). Having moved across the country from Michigan in October, I also love exploring different areas in Oregon! Going to the coast is always a great way to spend any day, and I've found there are so many beautiful places to go and see here in the beaver state! I am looking forward to all that I'll learn in this class, and I can't wait to really get started! Here's to an awesome Summer 2023 term!


Katara

Tommy

Harley

My husband and I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News: Dove

Social Listening Blog: No Man's Sky